Yang Chow Fried Rice
- 2oz of Shredded Chicken (cut finely for ease of cooking)
- 2oz of Prawns (or shrimp)
- 2oz of cooked ham (optional)
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- ½ oz of green peas
- 2 medium size eggs
- Boiled Rice for 2 servings
How to cook
- Beat egg lightly.
- Heat 1 tbsp of Oil in wok and stir fry meat, chicken first. when almost cooked, place to one side.
- Heat 1 tbsp of Oil in wok and stir fry egg.
- Just before egg is fully cooked, add meat and peas to egg.
- Stir mixtures and then add rice.
- Add ¼ tsp of salt, ¼ tsp of sugar and a pinch of msg.
- Adding soy sauce whilst constantly stirring.
- Serve immediately when piping hot.
Remember safety in the kitchen, never leave heating oil unattended