Sesame Prawn Toast
- Slice white loaf
- ½ pound of prawn (shrimps)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp of cornflour
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of rice wine
- Sesame seed
How to cook
- Place prawn, egg, cornflour, salt and rice wine and a little water into food processor.
- When mixture forms a chunky paste, place approx. ¼ inch thick of mixture onto bread, pressing firmly. Then cover paste with sesame seed.
- Heat oil in wok for deep frying. Place bread into oil paste side down, for approx. 1 minutes, turn over and continue to cook until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Remove from oil and place onto paper towel to drain.
- Serve while still hot.
Remember safety in the kitchen, never leave heating oil unattended