Sauteed Beancurd with Pork Slice
- 6 piece solid beancurd
- 3oz/84g lean pork
- 2oz/56g carrot
- 2 spring onion
- 1 slice ginger
- 2 shallot
- 1 tsp wine
- ½ cup stock
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- ¾ tsp sugar
- pinch of pepper
- 1½ tsp cornflour solution
- ¼ tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
How to cook
- Clean, dry and cut beancurd into small cube. Deep fry until lightly brown.
- Slice ( into thin slices) and marinate pork with ½ tsp of light soy sauce, ½ wine and ½ corn flour, ¼ tsp sugar and 1 tbsp of water for approx. 10 minutes, parboil in warm oil and drain.
- Slice and refresh carrot.
- Section spring onions, shred ginger and slice shallot.
- Heat wok with oil to saute ginger and shallot.
- Slice in beancurd, carrot and pork slice to fry for a while.
- Sizzle wine, add stock and seasonings
- Thicken sauce with cornflour solution.
- Scatter spring onions and mix in oil and serve.
Remember safety in the kitchen, never leave heating oil unattended